Fees for the Winter 2021 Season are broken down as follows:
• Insurance $25 for 0-17 years and $39 for 18+ (if not already paid in 2021)
• Basketball Hawthorn Financial Resilience Levy $7.50
• St Anne’s Basketball Club fee (includes match fees, training and club costs) $320
• For a second and subsequent children a discount of 5% will be applied $16
There is a link appearing after you register the first child to advise of the family discount. It will be applied automatically when registering another player from the same account.
All fees must be paid by the 31st March 2021, otherwise the player may lose their place in the team. Please note that players are not covered by insurance until fees are paid and the online registration completed. A player will not be permitted to play or train unless the fees are fully paid.
Where do your Fees Go?
The fees cover team registration, all games, hiring of training venues, coaches and insurance. Paying fees by the due date ensures that the club can meet its financial commitments on behalf of the players.
- Coaches are paid the equivalent of a season's fee in recognition of the great work they perform.
- COVID Safe Compliance Costs - Wipes, hand sanitizer, checklists and tubs.
- Trophies & Gifts - End of season award trophies.
- Postage, stationery & other - "Other" includes bank charges & fees, presentation barbecue expenses.
- SABC is a not-for-profit organisation and does not pay Committee members for the role they perform. However, in recognition of the countless hours they dedicate to keep the Club running, season fees for one of their children is waived for senior committee members.
How can I pay my fees?
You can pay your SABC fees online at Player Registrations.